When: October 6th, 2012
Time: 8:00 AM
Entry: $100.00 per team (deadline to enter 10/4)
Where: Games will be held at the Abington Police Department and Green Street Park, Abington.
Age Divisions: 13 & Under (coed) / 14 to 18 (male) / 19 + Open Male (competitive) /
30+ Open Male (less competitive) / Open Female
Checks should be payable to "The Nick Malafronte Fund" and mailed or dropped off, along with an
entry form, to the Abington Bank, P.O. Box 68, Abington, MA 02351
Questions??? Email email@example.com
Come out, have a great time and support one of Abington's own. Last year was a HUGE success and we
hope to have another great year of basketball.
Dowload PDF Application here
The Nick Malafronte “3 on 3” Basketball
1. A coin flip before the start of the game will determine who gets the ball out-of- bounds first. The team on the top of the bracket will call the coin toss.
2. The ball will not change possession after a scored basket “Winners out.”
3. The top of the backboard is out-of-bounds; however, the sides and bottom of the backboard are in play.
4. The ball must be checked by an opposing player before it is put into play. The player must pass the ball at the top of the key to begin play.
5. The ball must be “taken back” past the foul line “extended” on each and every change of possession.
6. All field goals are worth one (1) point.
7. The team who scores eleven (11) points first or has the most points when time expires (15 minute game) is the winning team.
8. Players will call their own fouls.
9. Player substitution is permitted during any dead ball situation.
10. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed on site.
11. Players may appear on only one team.
NOTE: Continual misconduct or flagrant/intentional fouling will result in immediate dismissal of the guilty player or teams from that particular game and/or all remaining games at the sole discretion of The OFFICIAL GAME ADMINISTRATOR. Fighting and or throwing a punch will not be tolerated under ANY circumstances and will result in immediate dismissal without refund.