We are extremely proud of our community and the
programs offered by the Abington Police Department.
Our main objective is to make the Town of Abington a place where people would like to reside and raise their families. We currently have 24 full time officers and 20 Auxiliary Officers.
If you have any question or comments please feel
free to send an email message directly to, Chief
In appreciation for his many decades of unselfish and tireless dedication to the community, the Abington Police Department recognizes Mr. Albert E. Donaghy. Over the course of many years, Al’s commitment to positively influencing the lives of all those within the town has been unwavering. For more than a half century, he has been quietly helping others and his “fingerprints” can be found on countless community projects.
He is a true “Community Partner”. THANK YOU Al!
- Stressed out?? Healthy Tips for dealing with Stress
- Personal Safety For Visiting Professionals
- ABINGTON SCHOOL BUILDING COMMITTEE WEBSITE HERE!
- Massachusetts Safety Officers - Various Safety Resources
- All HAZARDS FACT SHEET - resource page from Tornadoes to Chemical Hazards.
- SUGGESTIONS FOR FIGHTING BACK AGAINST UNWANTED FUNDRAISING CALLS
- Listen to the Police Scanner!! Tune in to channel 483.0125
- Community Photo Album
- » Independence Academy - Alternative multi-service secondary school serving adolescents with substance abuse and dependence problems.
- MA Most Wanted